Robert has presented to 20+ events for leading contact center organizations including ICMI, IQPC, CRM Evolution, Telecoms IQ, Contact Center Association, and the Customer Contact Summit. he has also presented at leading vendor events for Genesys's G-Force, Cisco Live, Avaya's AAAUG, and Nortel's . Some highlights include:
• Robert presented his strategy for developing omni-channel environments at the CRM Evolution industry event. You can see more about Robert's presentation and feedback at this URL - www.destinationcrm.com/Conferences/Speakers/Robert-Lamb.aspx
• Robert presented suggestions for maximizing customer experience to grow business using contact center technology at Telecom IQ's Customer Experience Summit in London, UK. Follow this YouTube video to hear more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IncLHbf_9Ug
• Robert was a return speaker for the Contact Center Association at their Social Contact Center Summit, presenting on the value of supporting smartphone customer interactions in the contact center.
• Robert returned to speak again at the Genesys' G-Force User's group event, this time in Seattle, WA. He presented the latest in customer contact trends, including social media, SIP and mobility support, as an enablement to efficiency. Here's the URL for more information about the event. http://contenta.mkt4522.com/mson/2012/04/03/OkTXFSUnBTSg/index.html
• Robert presented the latest customer contact and contact center technology trends at IQPC's Customer Experience Management in Telecoms Latin America Summit in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
• Robert presented his insights on customer contact at the International Contact Management Institute's (ICMI) Annual Call Center Exhibition (ACCE) in New Orleans, Louisiana. Produced by ICMI, the longtime leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals, ACCE is the premier global gathering for the contact center industry. He presented information from his latest book including his insights into the value of contact center virtualization and consolidation and his suggestions for reducing operating expense in the contact center. His presentations supported two of the learning tracks, Improving Operational Effectiveness and Strategic Leadership in Action.
• Robert presented on key contact center security issues for AT&T's Executive Advisory Council. You can see his presentation at this address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8bFoGBA2Gk
• Robert presented his 25 suggestions for reducing operating expense in the contact center at the TM Forum's Management World Americas event in Orlando, Florida in November. Knowledge, education, innovation and new business opportunities is at the forefront of TM Forum Management World Americas. Its combination of A-list speakers, rich content, leading-edge technology demonstrations and networking opportunities, delivers the key to your business success and profitability. Here's the link to find more information about the event.